Friday 21 October 2016

Week Seven of my Fall Art Classes

The boys in masks!
My own beginning
of a painting of a calf.
Rubies WolfWillows Ghoul



 I am delighted to report that I have finished two commissions and now have time to do some of my own work.  I have started a new commission as well. The students in my classes are getting in the spirit of Halloween as you can see with the photos I have added.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 The quote that best illustrates this week: "The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained in sudden flight but while their companions slept they were toiling upwards in the night." H.W. Longfellow


No comments:

Post a Comment