Friday 2 September 2016

A new week!

Another week has flown by in the life of Elaine Conneely and www.connemaraoilpaintings .com!

What's new is that I have four paintings on show at the Builin Blasta CafĂ© Bakery in the Ceardlann Craft Center in Spiddal, Co.Galway. Heather Flaherty, chef and owner, is a lovely woman. The food and atmosphere is great. I am very grateful to her for the opportunity to hang my work.
My classes start on Monday, September 5. I have three spaces left in total, one on Monday evening and two on Tuesday afternoon if anyone is interested.

So the life lesson that has arisen for me this week is defined in the following quote:

" At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening." Love it! Live it as best you can. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment